- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty, if provided by PCMONDE, is 30 days.
- In some cases, extended warranty may be added at time of purchase or within 30 days of purchase.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- All sales are final. Defective merchandise may be exchanged within 30 days of delivery (computers - 5 days). If wrong/defective product was delivered by PCMONDE it will be exchanged or, if replacement is not available, order will be refunded. Merchandise credit/exchange will be issued for all other types of returns.
- To return an item, buyer must receive a prior return authorization from PCMONDE by e-mailing to
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and explanation of reason for return.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective software may be exchanged for same title only. Used batteries, if defective, may be exchanged for same model.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete.
- All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Cancellations after payment has been submitted may be subject to up to 25% restocking fee.
- Shipments, refused without prior authorization, or returned to us because of invalid delivery address, are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%, plus applicable shipping and handling fees. Refunds may take up to 21 calendar days to be processed, after all relevant info is provided.
- Pre-owned and refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. Addionally, in some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details.
Please contact us at
for additional details and suggestions.
Terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
For questions regarding products, order delivery, charges, or returns, please contact PCMONDE Customer Service:
(559) 964-7256 or